Conisbrough & Denaby Main Heritage Group are based in Conisbrough, they meet regularly at Conisbrough Library and have a vast archive of photographs of the local area. More details can be found on their website and facebook page, links are below.
The Church Street - Taken about 1898 almost all gone now. Church Farm and other old buildings where later it was Nat West Bank.
Looking down Clifton Hill to what we now call Brook Square with Gurneys Cycle Shop the white building. Photo taken about 1905.
Brook Square with trackless next to Percy Marshalls mens outfitters but looking at the shop owned by Mr Tyas. The tracklesses stopped running in 1961.
Website - https://www.conisbroughheritage.com/